Career

 When i was child i wanted to be lawyer, archeologist or designer, but actually i was influenced by older people and i did not know about that careers. 

When i was in highschool i thought about being architect or plastic artist, becouse i draw a lot in that time. I also thought about studing geology, becouse i liked a subject of Fisic course in highschool. When i finished school i wanted first study Plastic arts and after Geology as second career. I joined plastic arts career and one year later i left, becouse i realized that career is very complex and wonderful but that was not my vocation. So, after leaving that career i prepared myself for applying to Geology career or some career that gave Chemical courses. Finally i had as options geology, biochemistry and farmacy. I joined Farmacy career in 2016 and i have been learning a lot. I like my career so much becouse i believe i will be able to serve to people with my job in the future.

 I am not sure still about kind of job that i want for the future, but i am interested in public health area. Anyway, i want to work with dedication in any laboral area. 

Thank you for read this!!

Comentarios

  1. I hope you do very well! working in public health is very important, it helps everyone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

My autobiography